District 5500 Forms
The Tucson Jazz Festival is gearing up for the third annual HSL Properties Tucson Jazz Festival and they're looking for volunteers for the Downtown Jazz Fiesta on Monday, January 16, 2017 (MLK Day). Please sign up for as many shifts as you want through the link below.
On Saturday, January 14, 2017 at 10 a.m. there will be a volunteer orientation followed by pizza at Fired Pie! The party will be at Connect Coworking, 33 S. Fifth Avenue between Congress and Broadway.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email Rick at email@example.com.
To view the Group SignUp(s), please click the link(s) below:
Tucson Jazz Festival Volunteers
More than an eclectic restaurant located in Tucson’s downtown arts district, Cafe 54 is a unique job development and pre-employment training program for adults recovering from mental illnesses. Cafe 54's award winning program includes pre-employment training for a variety of positions such as line and prep cooks, servers, cashiers, catering, and others.
Join us as we proudly present our $4,300 Passport check to Joanna Keyl and hear how Cafe 54 will use it in the coming year.
The highlights on my 7-week summer internship in the Philippines. With the help of around 30 volunteers whom we have assembled for this UMWAD project, the following planned activities have been conducted :
- Census of (all) 542 families of Baybay Norte. All data from the 14-page questionnaire have been encoded and initially processed by a professional statistician. The dedication and commitment
- 4 Consultative meetings with local Technical experts on Livelihood, Governance and Local Fishing
- 1-day Medical Mission servicing almost 600 Baybay Norte indigent residents and children
- 200 indigent school children provided raincoats by Rotary International District 3850
- Focus Group Discussions (FGD) with Fisherfolks and Subana (Fisherfolks’ Wives Association)
- FGD with youth representatives
- Strategic Planning with key leaders from the Community
- Closing Ceremony to recognize efforts of all volunteers
- Umwad Commemorative Magazine